195/45/15 Kumho Ecsta PS31 78V Vietnam
The Ecsta PS31 is Kumho's Ultra High Performance Summer tire developed for drivers who emphasize handling and performance in dry and wet conditions for their sports cars, sporty coupes and performance sedans. Like all summer tires, the Ecsta PS31 is not intended to be driven in near freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
A high-technology summer compound features High Dispersible Micro Silica for a more even distribution of silica throughout the contact patch and High Grip Resin to enhance dry and wet traction. The compound is molded into a directional tread pattern with a solid center rib for improved high-speed stability and 3D Dimple Design heat dimples help minimize heat buildup in the tread blocks, increasing durability for reduced wear. Optimized lateral groove angles resist irregular wear while maximizing water displacement during wet-weather cornering, and the four wide, circumferential main grooves work with diagonal-sipe microgrooves to evacuate water from the footprint for hydroplaning resistance.
The tire features a computer-simulated structure to provide uniform contact pressure for even wear, and the reinforced internal construction includes a two-ply polyester casing beneath twin wide, steel belts and two full layer nylon cap plies for improved impact resistance, high-speed handling and durability.
195/45R15 Kumho Ecsta PS31 78V Vietnam
- Complimentary Tyre rotation / Patching / Top up gas for the lifetime of tyres purchased and changed at CLH Tyres.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of prevailing GST charges, tyre balancing and installation charges.
Will need a deposit to arrange delivery from supplier's warehouse as we do not have ready stock for this tyre at our retail outlet.
1. Deposit can be done through paynow/bank transfer/at our shop.
2. Delivery takes approx one working day.
3. We will call you once tyres are delivered to schedule a time that works for you for your tyres installation.
Please let us know if you wish to proceed and we can provide more information 🙂